Dr Deepak Sharma
We celebrate the whole week WHAW from 10th April- 16th April 2013 with lots of program in 18 different cities in India (Banner Program) and a full day seminar on the theme the seminar is hold at in the center of Delhi in which more then 150 Homeopathic Physicians got training on Disaster Management from the Government officials, CPR training, and many more I written below ....
1. Seminar was graced by Chief Guest Dr Ashima Jain IAS, DM (Central District) Government of India.
2. Special guest Padam Shree awardee Dr V.K.Gupta, Dr K K Juneja
3. Dr Ajay Bahl Incharge Disasters Lok Nayak Hospitals New Delhi, trained us how to give CPR and how we can check bleeding, how to clear airways, and how to regulate the circulation with out any medicine during disaster
4. Ms Neelofar Nizami Project Head DDMA, how to fight with fire by
5. Mr Madhav Chatopadhyay Addl. DFO, Delhi Fire Services,
6. How to handle the victims by Mr K. C. Sharma In charge, Civil Defence
7. Scope of homeopathy in disaster management by Dr Nishchal Gupta BHMS.
8. During the seminar "Dr P. N. Jain Award" by B. Jain Publishers given to top three students of Homeopathic medical colleges in Delhi NCR,
9. The souvenir of the function was also released on the same day by eminent guests.
10. DHMA also spread wave of awareness on the same topic in 18 different cities of India through a banner presentations.
We give certificate to every participants (copy attached) involved in any activity during the week.
The whole program was sponsored by Orbit Clinics (A Growing Network of Homeopathic Clinics)
co-sponsored by HWC www.homeopathicworldcommunity.com (A community of professional homeopaths founded by Debby Bruck from USA) and B Jain Publishers who did do all the printing jobs for seminar.